Book your Cruise
MSC Cruises is one of the world’s largest privately-owned cruise lines and brand market leaders in Europe and South America. Its fleet sail year-round in the Mediterranean and the Caribbean, while its seasonal itineraries include Northern Europe, the Atlantic, South America, South Africa, China, the United Arab Emirates, and Sir Bani Yas.
Everything you need to know about our cruising
You’ve never been on a cruise before but the idea inspires you. Still, you’re not totally sure what to expect or how to choose. If that describes you, then you’ve come to the right place, packed full of the information you need.
MSC offers all the quality and comfort of a 5-star hotel, and much more, at a great price. Here are just some of the highlights that set MSC Cruises apart:
• elegant, modern cruise ships with comfortable, well-equipped cabins
• expertise and experience: discover the world with the Masters of the Sea
• wide choice of restaurants serving high-quality cuisine prepared with fresh ingredients, as well as partnerships with market leaders like Eataly
• broadway-style entertainment in stylish theatres seating up to 1,600 people
• friendly, well-trained personnel dedicated to providing the highest levels of service
• a special focus on familiess, with family cabins, kids’ entertainment programmes, and kids under 18 cruising for free when sharing a cabin with two adults, (only taxes and port dues, flights and transfers, where applicable, applies).*
• lavish onboard spa offering a wide variety of relaxation areas and treatments.
* For International Cruises: Starting from summer 2017: Children under the age of 12 years travelling with their parents in the same cabin cruise free of charge: only paying mandatory port and service charges. This offer is subject to availability of multiple berth cabins and must be confirmed at the time of booking.MSC Cruises official website – Book your cruise on our official website and find an incredible deal